In what is described as the biggest ever power crisis, there are blackouts of up to six hours a day.
About BBC News - Africa
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud BBC News - Africa contributed a whooping 15862 entries.
Entries by BBC News - Africa
The Chagos Islands football team are trying to keep the story of their ancestors alive, 6,000 miles from their disputed homeland.
The Islamist group Boko Haram is suspected of carrying out the attack in Abuja on Tuesday night.
In her latest BBC Sport column, Wimbledon semi-finalist Ons Jabeur talks about playing her good friend Tatjana Maria in the last four.
Nigeria forward Asisat Oshoala will miss the rest of the Women's Africa Cup of Nations with a knee ligament injury.
Violence in the eastern part of the DR Congo has escalated in recent months, reporter Joice Etutu explains why.
Brighton defender Tariq Lamptey and Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki Williams are among five players switching their international allegiance to Ghana.
Thousands attend a service in South Africa for 21 children who died mysteriously at a nightclub.
Zambia captain Barbra Banda has been ruled out of the Women's Africa Cup of Nations after failing gender eligibility tests.
Morocco forward Rosella Ayane says the Women's Africa Cup of Nations hosts will not look too far ahead despite reaching the quarter-finals with a game to spare.
- South Africa electricity crisis: No power for up to six hoursJuly 7, 2022 - 3:01 am
- Chagos Islands FA: The team representing a lost homeland, 6,000 miles awayJuly 7, 2022 - 1:01 am
- Abuja prison break in Nigeria: More than 400 inmates missingJuly 6, 2022 - 6:19 pm
- ‘I could see myself as a tennis mum like Tatjana’ – JabeurJuly 6, 2022 - 5:50 pm
Some of our work…
- LSU HostelsMarch 19, 2017 - 11:36 am
- Airport HotelMarch 19, 2017 - 11:29 am
- New Parliament of ZimbabweMarch 19, 2017 - 11:18 am
- NetOne HeadquartersMarch 19, 2017 - 11:06 am
- Join Fun CityMarch 19, 2017 - 10:47 am
- Chinhoyi Hotel SchoolMarch 18, 2017 - 11:13 pm
- Central Registry HarareMarch 18, 2017 - 10:56 pm
4 Kempden Close
Tel: +263 (4) 885 793
Our team is available as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed